You can register for AboutTheData manually if our online system could not match the information you entered or you would prefer not to provide this information on the website.
Please provide the following information:
- The name and address that you provided online in the Account Verification form.
- A telephone number where an AboutTheData consumer advocate can contact you in case we have questions.
- One of the following documents that includes your name and proof of address:
- Copy or picture of your driver's license or government ID.
- Copy or picture of a current utility bill.
- Copy or picture of a voided check with your account number blacked out.
Via Email to support@AboutTheData.com
Be sure to encrypt the documents (You can find instructions here). Also include the email address you used to register your account in the subject line.
Note: DO NOT send the password for an encrypted document. An AboutTheData customer advocate will contact you with instructions on how to provide the encryption password.
Via United States Postal Service (USPS) to:
PO Box 2000
Conway, AR 72033
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.